When planning on a long trip just to forget about the 9-5 office work and cyclic routine of life, people travel around the world and explore exotic locations. However, not all of them are out for a nature trip, but to find a peaceful corner so they can relax their noisy mind, like a vacation-style designer room in a hotel far away from the work and life of burden.
The rooms listed here brag an aesthetic sense about them, so holiday-makers can get some stress off their minds. If you are looking to make the most out of your vacation, these designer rooms could be your chance to make that happen.
So here are some ideal vacation-style designer rooms along the name of the hotel, location, features and designer’s name in the description. Click the hyperlinked title to get bookings and more information.
Tortuga Bay Hotel | Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Private beach location
- Golf course
- Six Senses Spa
- Tennis center
- 1,500-acre Ecological Reserve
- Best villa includes 4 person accommodation with dedicated villa manager
Hotel le Bellechasse |Paris, France
- Terrace area
- Luxuriously decorated breakfast room
- Located near Paris’s best museums, including the Musée d’Orsay.
Armani Hotel |Dubai, UAE
- Located on World’s tallest building
- Handmade Italian leather Spa
- Restaurants offers Mediterranean, Japanese and Indian cuisines
Round Hill Hotel and Villas | Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Cool white color palettes
- Canopy beds
- Louvered windows
- Ocean view
Halekulani Hotel | Hawaii, USA
Special Package Halekulani Suite includes,
- 2,135 sq-ft indoor & 640 sq-ft outdoor space
- Oceanfront deck
- Asian-influenced design
- Master bath
- Dining room
- Personal butler
- Airport limousine services